Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pintribute: J Bella Love

I seriously love our PINTRIBUTE WITH JBELLA board on Pinterest. Every week you ladies pin the more adorable things, and inspire us all here at the office. This last week though I was so pleased to see TWO of my favorite items from JBELLA actually pinned onto our own boards. Not our photos, but still representing well. So of course the winner of this round of Pintribute with J Bella is:
Davian Whitaker
I LIVED in my long Mango Maxi the entire time in NYC.

Our Bachelorette Top. We've all been rocking the colorblocked shades all spring/summer.
If YOU would like to contribute to our Pintribute with J Bella board, leave me a comment with a link to your Pinterest Profile and I will send you an invite. 
Each time you win you get $15 in J Bella CASH, so why not??!

1 comment:

Emily Hullender said...

http://pinterest.com/laurenem_68/ :)